Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Middle School

Ever since I started middle school everything has been changing. My school has about 1500 students in it, so there are a lot of classes. That means that I don't get to see most of my friends as much as I used to. I also don't dance as much as I used to, so I can't get to spend as much time with those friends. Even though I don't see some of my old friends I have made new ones. One of them is Kelsey. I met her at the begining of the year but she's really nice and we have tons of fun together. I have also realized who my true friends are. Those are the people who will be there for me no matter what. Middle school has changed some of my friends too. They got caught up in their own lives and over a couple of months we've grown apart. I do regret losing some friendship to whatever happened. I guess this is just part of growing up. It is hard saying good bye to old friends. On the upside I have joined the Jooi club and I am in enrichment. I also tried out for the drama club and I'm Going to find out if I made it in a couple of days. One thing I know is that I can always depend on my family and my best friend in the whole world, Nichole. Middle school will definitally be a challenge but I know I can get through it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your math test! I'm glad Grandpa posted about it. I agree...where did that skill come from? Has to be your mom's side! Good job and we love you. -Sarah, Alan, and Lucy